published on in Wiki

Robert Accurso Obituary, Resident Of Brooklyn, New York Has Passed Away Death The world obit

Robert Accurso Death – On December 14, 2023, my cherished father, Robert Accurso, passed away. It is with a heavy heart that I share the news of his passing with you. In the midst of cherished family members and friends who had known him for his entire life, he passed away in a peaceful manner, leaving behind a void that cannot be filled.

His departure marks the loss of a compassionate soul, a caring father, a devoted husband, a treasured family member, and a loyal friend. His impact will continue to reverberate through those who were fortunate enough to have known him. During this difficult time, as we work through the profound grief that his absence has caused us, we are moved by the outpouring of love and support from everyone who was affected by his warmth and kindness.

It is a beacon of love and guidance that will never fade away, and his memory will live on in our hearts forever. Our sincere request is that you lend us your assistance and generosity so that we can celebrate his life and say our final goodbyes to him. All of your financial assistance, in whatever form it may take, will be greatly appreciated, and it will be used to pay tribute to his memory by making preparations for his last journey.

These contributions will be used to ensure that a dignified farewell is provided, which will enable us to celebrate his life in a manner that is commensurate with the extraordinary individual that he was. Funeral services will be held at Scarpaci Funeral Home, which can be found at 1401 86th Street, Brooklyn, New York 11228. The funeral services will be held in honor of Robert Accurso.

There will be a time for family and friends to pay their respects on Sunday from two o’clock until six o’clock. Additionally, a Funeral Mass will be held on Monday morning at 9:30 am at Saint Frances Cabrini’s Church, which can be found at 35 Bay 11th Street, Brooklyn, New York 11228.

During this difficult time, we are extremely grateful for your presence, support, and contributions. During this time of honoring and remembering the wonderful life of my cherished father, Robert Accurso, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for your thoughtfulness, kind words, and prayers.

ncG1vNJzZmiao5x7prDUZ62nZ6Kkr6a%2B02aYnJulp8Cwec6boK2tkafGbr7ErKCdnZ6perCyjJupqKebocavec2ermaxn6e4brTArGSpmaOosqV5wLCYsmWUmq61tIytn55lp6S%2FrbCMqJmirKNk