published on in People

Are Culver and Jaimee Still Together or Not After BDDU?

People talk about Culver and Jaimee, who were on a TV show called “Below Deck Down Under”. Culver runs a business and Jaimee works on a big ship. They seemed to like each other and people saw them holding hands and flirting with each other.

Culver even used a video call to show Jaimee to his mom. Now that the show is over, people are wondering if Culver and Jaimee are still together or not.

Are Culver and Jaimee Still Together?

The end of season 2 of Below Deck Down Under was a mess for Jaimee and Culver. Fans thought that Culver broke up with Jaimee after she kissed Luka in the season finale. Fans started to wonder if the couple was still together when they left the show holding hands.

Jaimee said on Instagram that she and Culver are no longer together. She shared a post on Instagram with the caption, “Hi from your future wifey x.”

You can check out our below posts in which we covered more information related to other stars personal life:

Is Jaimee in a Relationship With Someone?

Instead, she is with a new unknown man whom she loves “very much.” After Jaimee was caught cheating on Below Deck Down Under with Luka and Culver, she told her fans that she’s in a new relationship with someone else. On her Instagram story, Jaimee said

“I just wanted to say that I’m in a very happy and loving relationship with someone right now who I love very much.”

Still, it seems like Jaimee wants to keep her current relationship secret since she doesn’t post pictures of them on social media. She added:

“Out of respect for him, I don’t want to get into it too much.”

The reality star went on, making it sound like she didn’t want the public to know about her current relationship. Jaimee went on to say that a lot of things were taken out of context when it came to her relationship with Culver.

Still, she said she loved her ex and had nothing but love for him. Even though Jaimee is now with someone else, people were quick to criticize how she treated Culver in the season finale of Below Deck Down Under.

You can follow us on Twitter and check out our latest posts in which we cover more information related to other stars’ personal life.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbnxzg46aqZ5lk6q5t7HRZpinnF2frqq5xJ5krKyZobluwM6gnK2glad8