published on in Wiki

Dante Bowe Maverick City: His Remark And New Song After Exit

Dante Bowe, a worship leader and former member of Maverick City Music, recently shared his thoughts on his time away from the spotlight and how he experienced both love and rejection from the Church and an incredible amount of God’s faithfulness. 

The 29-year-old worship leader, nominated for a Grammy, told The Christian Post he received varied reactions after Maverick City Music said they would “pause” their partnership and remove him from the group. 

It’s been good, he continued, because “churches reached out, a few pastors.” And he has been rejected quite a bit. 

Accept it the way things go. It was not that it bothered him. God must make clear to everyone what He is like. 

It is about how much He cares about us and what He thinks of us. He begs God to grant him His perspective on His people.

What Jesus did for the woman caught in adultery, the woman at the well, the leper, and the blind man in Jesus’ day are all chronicled in the Bible. 

The fact that He cared so much and gave so freely ultimately pulls us to Him. I’ve had a lot of love poured on me and rejection thrown at me, but it’s all been for a reason.

Maverick City Music issued the following in September 2022: “We have decided to stop our business connection with Dante Bowe due to behavior inconsistent with our core principles and beliefs. 

Because of the complexity of the issues involved, both professionally and personally, we knew we had to handle this issue.

A break from Christian music, social media, and touring allowed the multi-platinum songwriter to “revamp and rebuild,” Now he feels “rejuvenated and strong.”

He explained his departure from the band by saying, “I just think sometimes God… does for us, and we cannot do for ourselves.” “And she uses trial and tribulations to bring them to a new season. It’s a new journey. And you couldn’t have done it, you.  

He feels like it had to happen. It’s been nothing but a boon. God has shown Himself to me in ways I never thought possible. 

It also brought into my life people who assisted in my recovery and helped me get things up more orderly.

Dante Bowe his New Released After Exit From Maverick City

Bowe performed his new single “Hide Me” on Good Morning America. It was released on January 13, 2023. 

The last few months have been nothing short of an unbelievable adventure. These days, I’m healthier than ever before. Excellent, even. In a whole new light. Put you in touch with God. Bowe states, “I’m good” in the video interview, and he means it. 

Bowe explains that he was able to write more songs and a full album by isolating himself from the music industry for a while.

“At that low point, my producer John John Webb knocked on my door since I wasn’t picking up the phone. I call him my angel. He came knocking on my door, walked right in, and now he wants to go to the studio with me.

The creator claims that his faith in God has become more assertive recently.

God will utilize circumstances and people to propel you forward. Therefore, he does not consider it to be an undesirable occurrence. It is the kind of team he has been looking for. 

So it was meant to be with the support of my new team and producer, John John. He got Hide and this entire album out into the world.

In addition to releasing Press Play in the coming months, Bowe has also launched his record company, True Music.

Bowe was let go because he uploaded a now-deleted video of himself dancing to obscene rap music on a party bus. 

These hardships, he insists now, have not been in vain. There is zero waste—nothing you do matters. The door between me and God seems always to be open. In those times, I needed Him more than ever. Therefore, I left the door open wide.

At the end of their 2022 statements, Maverick City Music and Bowe each offered well wishes to the other party. Whether or not they will work together in the future is, however, still being determined. 

Bowe declares, “I love Maverick and Bethel music.” They helped him a lot back then. And they are still good friends. It’s God’s plan. They are trying to do it right. And they have always had support. But other things are necessary for the next step.

From Crowder and Elevation Worship to Pat Barrett and Blanca, Bowe has worked with various musicians in recent years. 

He said God usually makes us ready for the trip. What he has been through and what he is going through now feels significant. It’s crucially important to my future and fate. He aims to help you find the light and a new vision of looking at the world. 

The mayor of Rockingham, North Carolina, John Hutchison, declared “January 14 be set aside as Dante Bowe Day” the day after Bowe’s single dropped.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCwwKernmWSpMSmecyarZ6qmZi4bq%2FIrbBo